Helicon Focus Pro 7.5.6 (501 Mb) is a photo processing program that creates a fully focused image from some partially focused images while solving the depth of field problems. The Helicon Focus program is designed to process photos taken with a microscope for macro photography when field depth from zero to infinity is needed. Helicon Focus can make 3D object models from a series of photos taken from one point. These models can be controlled from the Helicon 3D Viewer application included in the Helicon Focus installation package and exported as a video file, stereo pair or anaglyph. Also included with the Helicon Focus package is the Helicon Remote program, which allows you to control the camera remotely.
Helicon Focus is designed to:
- Micrographs (cameras + optical microscopes).
- Macro photography (camera + macro lens).
- Scenic photography (depth of field that can be adjusted from zero to infinite).
- Remote control of the camera via a computer in shooting mode.
- Quality: advanced interpolation methods, 16-bit processing, default management of RAW files.
- Features: unlimited number of images, image processing with a resolution of more than 100 megapixels, 64-bit support, Windows / Mac version.
- Performance: available high speed, multithreading, batch processing and working from the command line.
- Tools: cloned brushes that are synchronized from the original image to results (improvements to possible artifacts), create 3D models, dust maps, 2D panoramas, Helicon Remote for camera remote control.