Helicon Focus Pro 7.7.1 is an excellent photo processing tool that creates one fully focused image from several partially focused images, while solving depth of field problems. The Helicon Focus software is designed to process microscopic photos for macro photography, when an adjustable depth of field from zero to infinity is required.
Helicon Focus can create 3D object models from a set of photos taken from a single point. These models can be controlled from the Helicon 3D Viewer application included in the Helicon Focus installation package and exported as a video file, stereo pair or anaglyph. The Helicon Focus package also includes the Helicon Remote program, which allows you to control the camera remotely from your computer.
- Automatically aligns, adjusts and resizes images (important for stereomicroscopes and macro photography)
- Uses all available processors (1.7 times faster with 2 processors, 2.3 times faster with 4 processors)
- Preserves detail using an advanced interpolator to work with images (Lanczos, Sinc256)
- Internal processing always uses 16-bit color depth to preserve color
- Handles an unlimited number of images in one stack
- Supports “dust map” to automatically remove dust marks from captured images
- Automatically adjusts the brightness of adjacent images
- Reads RAW, 8-bit and 16-bit TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP, etc.
- Records 8-bit and 16-bit TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP
- Add text and rulers
- Provides a command line interface for calls from other applications
- There is no limit on image resolution
- Can import images from Adobe Lightroom
- Contains Helicon Remote utility for remote camera control (Pro Version)
- Fix brush for cloning from source image that has been aligned to the resulting image (Pro Version)
- Can export 3D model objects to the Helicon 3D Viewer application (included in the Helicon Focus installation package) (Pro Version)
- Batch mode for processing multiple sets of images or the same batch with different parameters (Pro Version)
- 2D micro panorama (Pro Version)
- Make web animations for presentations (Pro Version)