Hidden File Finder 6.0 (6.46 Mb) is a tool to quickly scan and detect all hidden files on your system. It performs fast multithreaded scanning folders and quickly find all the hidden files. utility can be useful for testing and forensic investigators.
Hidden Files Finder automatically detects the hidden executable file (EXE, DLL, COM, etc.) and to facilitate the identification shows them in red. Also, hidden files displayed in black and hidden in a blue folder. One of its main features is “Unhide” operation. You can choose one or all of the hidden files are detected and one click to make them visible. If this operation is successful, the program is highlighted in green, and if that fails then yellow.
- Fast multithreaded search for hidden files quickly scan the entire computer disk or directory.
- To show all hidden files with one click.
- Presentation of hidden files, folders, executable files in color.
- Open the folder in Windows Explorer, double-click on the list.
- Sort hidden file selection by name / size / type / date / s.
- Scan a detailed report in HTML format.
- The program has a simple and intuitive graphical interface.