Hirschmann Industrial HiVision 06.0.03 (292 Mb) is a software package for comprehensive visual monitoring and management of industrial Ethernet networks. The software package Industrial HiVision detects the active network equipment and automatically displays the current topology of the network on the screen as a visual mnemonic diagram with a switch (Devices etc.), as well as communication lines. In real-time mode displays the status of each change, failure in cables or devices, leading them entry statistics. By selecting the items mimic the operator can quickly monitor and set the parameters of the equipment.
- Industrial HiVision compatible with all production equipment Hirschmann, as well as a variety of third-party communications equipment. Software works c Protocol Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) in IEEE 802.1 standard AB, and recognizes equipment supporting this protocol. Thus, industrial HiVision provides operators with a maximum of information about network devices, their location in the network, means and methods of connection from the router, ending the controlling PLC.
- With the help of a graphical representation of the network, you can easily monitor the state of devices, ports, and connections. In this case an error is detected due to the hierarchical presentation of the project, the state will see the error of objects lying on broken.
- The intuitive graphical interface with no command line
- Automatically detects redundant network structure is the most complex
- Automatic search for equipment ranging from IP-address and a custom protocol detection Hirschmann HiDiscovery
- Rich interactive network map revision (for example, plant circuit substrate, in which the network, assign custom “icon” for active devices, and so on.)
- Support protocols HiDiscovery, ICMP, SNMP v 1/2/3
- Generation of alarm, reactions to events, scripting, do a “log”
- Monitoring conditions (including nutrition, active cooling) device is active, individual ports, lines, traffic statistics, and so on.
- Management of individual devices through integration with HiVision, Web-browser and so on.
- The OPC-Server is integrated for integration with SCADA-systems company
- functional structure:
- Base predefined “tags” to enter the device’s IP address
- Custom “tag” to monitor the parameters of non-standard “tags”
- «SNMP trap» – processing error messages
- Automatically search for SNMP-capable devices in the network
- Program-viewer to “tag” and SNMP-MIB value
- Tools collection, interpretation and visualization of SNMP-data
- PING function for network devices.