HitmanPro 3.8.0 Build 294 (6.18 Mb) is one of the most efficient multi-core scanners for Windows systems. The scanner is designed to detect various malicious programs. The Hitman Pro feature is that it uses when checking databases from other apps to detect and remove spyware (Ad-Aware SE Personal, Spy Sweeper, Spybot Search & Destroy, CWShredder, SpywareBlaste, Spyware Block List, Sysclean Package, SuperDAT VirusScan). The database signature is not located on the user’s computer, but on the application server. All Hitman Pro scans perform in the “cloud”, and at the same time the Internet connection continues to be used, that is, scanning of malicious objects does not occur on the user’s computer, but on the program server where the file is downloaded for verification. This program will automatically check for updates and scan the system systematically for spyware. There is an expert mode that allows the user to check the RAM, hard disk and OS registry for viruses, rootkits, etc. The author of this program guarantees the absence of malware in the program itself, which is sometimes triggered by some antivirus software.
- Detects and removes viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware, and other malicious programs.
- Revolutionary innovation in scanning technology, distinguish between malicious and secure software, without signature.
- Short scan time – in a few minutes.
- No additional load on the system.
- Possible errors in system files are important, thanks to the “profiles” and “white” lists.
- Automatically restore general system changes made by malicious programs.
- Creating Check Point in system recovery before removing malware.
- Removes persistent threats with native NT during booting Deleter.
- Remove links to malware (e.g., shortcuts and registry entries).