HitmanPro 3.8.11 Build 300 with size 35.10 Mb is one of the most efficient multi-core antivirus scanners for Windows. The scanner is designed to detect various malicious programs. The uniqueness of Hitman Pro is that it is used when scanning other application databases to detect and remove spyware (Ad-Aware SE Personal, Spy Sweeper, Spybot Search & Destroy, CWShredder, SpywareBlaste, List of Spyware Block, Sysclean Package, Sysclean Package, SuperDAT VirusScan) . The signature database is not on the user’s computer, but on the program server. All scans are carried out by Hitman Pro in the “cloud”, and at the same time are constantly using an Internet connection, eg Scanning dangerous objects does not occur on the user’s computer, but on the program server, where files are downloaded for inspection. This program automatically checks for updates and scans the system thoroughly for spyware. There is an expert mode that allows users to check RAM, hard disk and OS registry for viruses, rootkits, etc. The author of the program guarantees the absence of malware in the program itself, which about some antiviruses sometimes works incorrectly.
- Detect and remove viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware, and other malware.
- Revolutionary innovations in scanning techniques, differentiating between malicious and safe software, without signatures.
- Short scan time – in a few minutes.
- There is no additional burden on the system.
- The impossibility of false positives in important system files, thanks to a list of “profiling” and “white”.
- Automatically returns general system changes made by malware.
- Make Check Points in System Recovery before removing malware.
- Remove threats that hold using the original NT during boot deleter.
- Remove links to malware (for example, shortcuts and registry entries).