HitmanPro 3.8.22 Build 316 is one of the most efficient multicore antivirus scanners for Windows. The scanner is designed to detect various malicious programs. What’s unique about Hitman Pro is that it uses other applications to detect and remove spyware while checking the database (Ad-Aware SE Personal, Spy Sweeper, Spybot Search & Destroy, CWShredder, SpywareBlaste, Spyware Block List, Sysclean Package, SuperDAT VirusScan). .. The database signature is not located on the user’s computer, but on the program server.
All scanning for Hitman Pro is carried out in the “cloud”, and at the same time an Internet connection is continuously used, ie. scanning for the presence of malicious objects is carried out not on the user’s computer, but on the program server, where the files for scanning are uploaded. The program will automatically check for updates and a comprehensive system scan for spyware. There is an expert mode which allows users to check RAM, hard drive and OS registry for viruses, rootkits, etc. The author of the program guarantees that there is no malware in the program itself, that sometimes some antivirus works incorrectly.
- Finds and removes viruses, Trojans, rootkits, spyware and other malware.
- Revolutionary innovation in scanning technology, differentiating between malicious and malicious software, without signature.
- Short scan times – in minutes.
- No additional load on the system.
- There are no possible error positives for important system files, thanks to “profiling” and “whitelisting”.
- Automatically restores common system changes made by malware.
- Creating a System Restore from a Check Point prior to malware removal.
- Removes tough threats using native NT at boot Deleter.
- Remove links to malware (such as shortcuts and registry entries).