HWMonitor Pro 1.39 (1.76 Mb) is a program designed to monitor the performance of your computer’s components. This list includes temperature, fan speed and voltage. Sensor processor monitoring, various different monitoring chips, abit uGuru 2003 and uGuru 2005, Gigabyte ODIN power unit sensors, S.M.R.T. supported. drive indicators, as well as video cards based on ATI and nVIDIA GPUs. Compared to the free version, the program provides a number of additional features: remote monitoring, which provides information from one or several remote computers using a simple TCP / IP connection protocol; save monitoring data and plot it as a raster file; improved interface, namely sensors in the system tray, voltage tags, temperature, fan speed sensors that can be edited; fan speed control (for devices compatible with ESA).
- Display information about the temperature of computer components.
- Fan speed control function.
- Information from sensors is displayed in the operating system system tray, you can edit sensor tags.
- Supports all types of common sensors, including ITE® IT87 and many others.
- Use the S.M.R.T technology to display information about the temperature of the hard disk.
- Supports specific hardware for monitoring parameters, such as abit® uGuru and Gigabyte® ODIN.
- Customizable interface, including the name (label) of the output parameters.
- Remote system monitoring (over the network, using TCP 25021 port).
- It is possible to graph changes in parameters monitored by log.
- Support for service time (TCP port 37) and date (TCP port 13).
- Correction of hardware time / date according to the correct time server.