HyperSnap 8.16.06 size 25.14 Mb is a tool for capturing images, allowing you to copy not only standard program windows, but also games, screensavers, and videos. With HyperSnap you can create screenshots from the monitor screen, part of a particular program window (with or without cursor), games and screensavers (run in DirectX and 3dfx Glide modes), video and DVD-movies and store them in one of more than 20 formats, including BMP, GIF, and JPEG. HyperSnap allows you to take screenshots of all major modes. Can capture images as entire windows of the Windows operating system and individual window elements (menus, buttons, bars, etc.), capture images from games, work on DirectX, Direct3D and 3dfx technologies. In addition to taking screenshots, you can receive images from scanners, digital cameras connected to a computer via the TWAIN protocol. This program has built-in functions for processing graphics files. There are also functions when screenshots are created using voice commands received through a microphone attached to a computer. Edit the resulting screenshot. The auto scroll function lets you take long pictures (for example, long www pages).
- Capture images from anywhere on the screen or multiple monitors, of various shapes and sizes.
- New, powerful editing, editing, annotation and manipulation tools. The drawing object image can now be selected, edited, displayed / hidden / moved / deleted at any time. New custom file format to save the object for later editing, or save to standard image.
- Unlimited undo / redo.
- TextSnap ™ to capture text from almost any place on the screen. You can also capture with delimiters, tabulation data for easy insertion into MS Excel.
- Capture even “difficult” to grab games with DirectX and Glide.
- Picture stamps, frames, shadows, with grabs of hands, the addition of FTP servers, much more.
- Automatic color substitution.
- Not a rectangular shooting window.
- Capture Button – ideal for professional technical writers.
- Automatic rolling and simultaneous recording of long Internet pages and more. Capture documents more than is visible on the screen.
- Integrated with MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks – it will even automatically insert the captured images if needed!
- Automatically save captured graphics files.
- Efficient image viewer, converter format (more than 20 supported graphical formats).
- The user interface is fully customizable. Rearrange the menus and toolbars any way you want under way, assign keyboard shortcuts, delete menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
- Extended window capture feature while working on Windows XP®. Resizing windows becomes much larger than the screen before it’s taken – in one quick step, without scrolling it automatically!
- And many more!