Insofta Cover Commander 5.5.0 (25.9 Mb) is lets you create professional virtual boxes, books, DVD-boxes, manuals, CD-ROMs, screenshots. Just a few mouse clicks you need to do this job. The New Project Wizard will do all the important work for you, so you can focus on the content of your project. Regardless of what is in the package, the buyer will not be able to evaluate its contents, unless it is framed in a qualitative way. Beautiful package designs tell buyers that their packaging content is worth their attention … and money. Cover Commander creates professional virtual box, original box, CD, Blu-ray, DVD and CD, laptop pictures, computer (iMac), monitor, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, iPad, books, folders, Vista style, plastic cards, and screenshots. Just a few mouse clicks are needed to make it. A variety of lighting, shadow, and reflection control options let you create models of any complexity and continue to view them in real time in the preview window.
Why you should use Cover Commander:
- Create packages with just a few mouse clicks.
- Wizard to create a new project will do almost all the work for you. You just need to configure additional parameters.
- Works in batch mode for some automated project processing.
- Save completed images with transparent background for further use in complex projects on the network or print.
- Save settings of light, shadow and reflection in the form of your scheme and use for other projects.
- Sets the size (up to 4000×4000) and the finished image area in pixels.
- Ability to save animated boxes and other packages, screenshots.
- Cover Commander does not use 3D accelerator to draw 3D objects.
- Do not pay more than you need to create an excellent package. Create additional packages for free!