Insofta Cover Commander 5.9.0 size 36.95 Mb is allowing you to create virtual boxes, books, DVD boxes, manuals, CDs, professional screenshots. Only a few mouse clicks are needed to do this job. The New Project Wizard will do all the important work for you, so you can focus on your project content. Regardless of what is in the package, customers will not be able to evaluate the content if it is not designed properly. Beautiful packaging design tells customers that the packaging deserves their attention and money. Cover Commander creates professionals, original virtual boxes, CDs, Blu-ray discs, DVD and CD boxes, laptop images, computers (iMac), monitors, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, Google Nexus, iPad, books, folders , boxes in Vista style, plastic cards and screenshots. Only a few mouse clicks are needed to make it. Many options for controlling lighting, shading and reflection allow you to model any complexity and continuously see it in real time in the preview window. You can even attract more attention to your product using animations – spinning boxes or screenshots. The wizard for creating a new project will do almost all of the work for you. You only need to configure additional parameters at your discretion. If you are not afraid of using the command line, you can automate the process of processing multiple projects or projects with multiple covers using command line options. This is just a panacea for big projects like online shopping for Blu-ray discs, books, catalogs, etc.
Why you should use Cover Commander:
- Create packaging in just a few clicks.
- A guide to creating a new project will do almost all of the work for you. You only need to configure additional parameters.
- Works in batch mode for automatic processing of multiple projects.
- Save finished images with a transparent background for later use in complex projects in network or print.
- Save settings for light, shadow and reflection in the form of your own schemes and use them for other projects.
- Set the size (up to 4000×4000) and the image area to be in pixels.
- Ability to save animation boxes and other packages, screenshots.
- Cover Commander does not use 3D accelerators to draw 3D objects.
- Don’t pay more than you need to make a great package. Create additional free packaging!