iSpy 188.8.131.52 (49.39 Mb) is a program that with a microphone and a web camera allows you to monitor the location, and if it detects any movement or sound signals to the user by sending an e-mail or SMS (for this you need to create an account on the developer’s website). ISpy also allows you to record motion images, which can then be converted Flash Video and published on the Internet.
- Working simultaneously with a microphone and a webcam.
- Combining multiple computers to the group, controlled through the web.
- Send notifications via e-mail or SMS when movement or sound.
- Send an e-mail images from the camera on a regular basis.
- Support any motion sensors.
- Webcam motion detection area is configured.
- Automatic start / stop recording audio and video.
- See objects that are controlled in real time by using the embedded Web server or Web site.
- The ability to create a group or join an existing group.
- Remote management program.
- Password protection program.
Principle of operation:
Now let’s see how it works iSpy. To start, you need to add the existing devices (microphone and web-camera). With this you can work remotely and use the device to monitor another computer. After preparing the necessary device can be configured broadcast audio and video over the Internet, which allows you to get information about seeing a different computer or even a mobile device. Using remote commands can be added recording function when an alarm is detected, set the recording conditions, configure notifications and alerts. In the case of recording a curious and funny situations, you can upload the resulting video to YouTube directly from the program. In addition, for reasons of confidentiality, we can put the password for the monitoring process available only to selected users.
- Detects, tracks and records any movement
- Detect and record sound
- Works with any number of microphones and web cameras simultaneously
- Combines multiple computers to a group, controlled via the web.
- Sends e-mail or by SMS to motion detection or sound
- Attached to the message images from Web cameras
- Sends e-mail pictures from the camera at regular intervals
- Works with any device tracking.
- You can set up motion detection area using webcams
- Create groups and invite them to your friends and give access to their microphones and webcams
- Set up for the fact that to record audio and video start and stop automatically
- Connect iSpy server, as well as all installed programs on different computers iSpy a Web site developer, and view all the transmitted video online
- Remote access to the program
- Protect the password program
- Download the source code and modify the program in its own discretion.