JixiPix Artista Impresso Pro 1.8.10 (158 Mb) is creating works in the style of impressionism. Use layers to combine different image styles and depth of impressionist blows. Works as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Elements. Supports actions, transparency, mixing, Last Filter commands, batch processing, 16-bit RGB mode and gray scale.
- Alla Prima (“wet in wet”) – great for portraits! This beautiful colorful style begins to fill the picture with abundant strokes. The art decoration library complements this style by adding light, color and movement controls.
- En Plein Air (outdoors) – Ideal for landscapes. The full effect of this stroke consists of eight artist palettes created by famous impressionists. Use them as is, or edit the color of the paint to make your own palette. Function Save – saves the palette and all layers intact for future projects.
- Tache (“spot” or “blot”) – applies broken strokes throughout the image. This technique of placing thick spots and color strokes is good for making the paint stand out on the surface. Apply a thin putty stroke or fill the image with colored strokes. The choice is up to you!
Canvas layer – added to each image created. The canvas layer created can now be turned on or off to see the scratches made on the previous layer. Like traditional methods, canvas is an integral part of the image, and is guarded from accidental erasure.
- Soft Paint Effect – Makes hard edges to show contrast with other edges around them, great for foreground objects.
- Background Paint Effect.
- Dark paint effect (dark paint effect)
- Signature Layer (layer – signature).