JixiPix Artista Impresso Pro 1.8.6 (119 Mb) is making works in impressionism style. Use layers to combine different image styles and Impressionist smear depths. Works as a plug-in to Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Elements. Supports action, transparency, mixing, “Last Filter” commands, batch processing, 16-bit RGB mode and grayscale mode.
Paint style and effects:
- Alla Prima (“wet in wet”) – great for portraits! This beautifully colored style begins to fill the picture with excessive scratches. The artistic decoration library complements this style, adding light, color with motion power control.
- En Plein Air (outside) – ideal for shooting landscapes. This moving effect consists of eight artist palettes created by famous impressionists. Use them as is, or edit paint colors to create your own palette. The Save function keeps palettes and all layers untouched for future projects.
- Tache (“spot” or “blot”) – apply polyline strokes across the image. This method of thick striping and color smearing is great for making paint appearances, as if they stand out on the surface. Apply a little spackling touch or fill the image with colored strokes. The choice depends on you!
- Canvas layer – added to each created image. The created canvas layer can now be turned on or off to see scratches made on the previous layer. Like traditional methods, the canvas is an integral part of the image, and is preserved from accidental deletion.
- Soft Paint Effect – creates a strong edge to show contrast from the other side around it, great for foreground objects.
- Background Paint Effect (paint background effect).
- Aged Paint Effect (old paint effect)
- Signature layer (signature layer).