JixiPix Pastello 1.1.10 (264 Mb) is a graphics program designed for users of all skill levels, all involved in graphics processing. Pastello takes you to the 15th century, away from the brush and wide strokes in the world of dry art materials with brilliant and sophisticated colors. The dry paint technique made Leonardo da Vinci famous, so strong in its simplicity and emphasized the beauty of black with red crayons and yellow pastels. This artistic style is very strong and at the same time simple when drawn together with an Italian black pencil and red sanguin, sometimes colored with other colored pencils. At that time, artists painted charming portraits with smooth transitions in various styles. Fast forward a few centuries later, and pastels quickly began to fill with bright colors and vivid details. Fast forward to our day – the digital age – gives artists the opportunity to mix and match various art materials that are sometimes difficult or impossible in traditional environments.
- There are many different settings in Pastello: You can add layers with soft, hard pastels, make charcoal, color pencils, place them on top of one another.
- Paper settings – texture, texture, texture depth, color.
- Photos can be applied to the paper and make uneven edges and see how the color of the paper interacts with the pattern itself, choose the right color.
- The ability to add color to light layers or shadows, you can make shadows with cool colors, and areas of light become warm.
- There are many ready-made presets.