JixiPix Rip Studio 1.1.1 size 219 Mb is an easy-to-use editing software that seamlessly handles layers creating realistic frameworks, stickers, tangles and bending images, and curled edges and three-dimensional shading. It can also serve as a plug-in to Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Elements. Rip Studio gives you control over every element created inside the app. Rip, tear or cut edges, painted around the picture, rolled edges, or wrinkled surface, just adjust the slider and get the effect. Behind the scenes, powerful 3D lighting during machine operation can create surface wrinkles and creases that they look realistic; This customizable light source will have a shadow that appears on the page. Complete your creative project with the recording effect, or choose from the object library, such as pins for ties, staples, rusty nails, or precious stones. Every rip, in that recording, you do, unique and unique! A graphical editor is made for professionals who want interesting elements for their projects and compositions. Quick rip shapes and letters, drawing on images, can be made within minutes. Create a project as a paper bud for advertising, music, art, collage and scrapbook pages with single, cut, pulled, fixed types and fixed shapes made of pictures, or other images. From Graphics tearing up your studio can get rid of those tedious Stale Templates and create a project under complete control over shape, width, fiber, texture and curls.
- Rip Studio is a professional product that uses layers, multiple options, 3D light to fill realistic shadows.
- Have the best effect that is intended for artists, photographers, and other professionals who need high quality output.
- Supports action, transparency, mixing, ‘Last filter’ commands, batch processing, 16-bit RGB and grayscale modes.
- The edges in Rip Studio are fully customizable and customizable with various built-in tools.
- Use the tool on the picture to move and adjust the photo inside, or replace the image, if necessary, a great opportunity is ideal for creating templates for other projects.
- Rip Studio is made for professional use, but quite easy for beginners.
- Has plug-ins to Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Elements.