JixiPix Rip Studio 1.1.5 (231 Mb) is a graphic editor with a simple interface that smoothly processes layers, creating realistic frames, stickers, tangled and curved images, as well as curved edges and volume shadows. It can also function as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Elements. Rip Studio gives you control over every element created in the application. Tear, tear, or cut the edges drawn around the image, curved edges, or crumpled surfaces, just adjust the slider and get the effect. Behind the scenes, strong 3D lighting when the machine is working can make wrinkles and surface creases so that it looks realistic; This adjustable light source will have a shadow appear on the page. Complete your creative project with ribbon effects, or choose from a library of objects such as fastening pins, paper clips, rusty nails, or gemstones. Every tear in the ribbon you make is unique and unique. Graphic editors are made for professionals who want interesting elements for their project and composition. Fast form and rip letters based on images can be created in minutes. Create projects as if from paper for advertisements, music, art collages, and scrap pages of one type of form that is cut, torn, glued, and repaired made from drawings, or other images. With Graphic Rip Studio, you can get rid of these boring boring patterns and create projects, with complete control over shapes, widths, fibers, textures, and curls.
- Rip Studio – a professional product that uses layers, many choices, 3D light to fill realistic shadows.
- Has the best effects designed for artists, photographers and other professionals who need high-quality outputs.
- Supports actions, transparency, mixing, ‘Last Filter’ commands, batch processing, 16-bit RGB mode, and gray scale.
- Edges in Rip Studio are fully customizable and can be customized using a variety of built-in tools.
- Use the drawing tools to move and adjust photos inside or replace images completely, if necessary, this is an ideal feature for creating templates for other projects.
- Rip Studio is made for professional use, but is quite easy for beginners.
- Has plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Elements.