JP Software Take Command 20.10.32 (34.36 Mb) is a tool for the expansion of the command line option, which gives you a new way to work with the command line, Windows interface provides comfort and a variety of command-line options. The program supports existing CMD.EXE commands and batch files, and adds thousands of new features, giving you more choice and flexibility.
- Take Command adds features such as extensive context-sensitive online help, aliases for commonly used commands, a command line powerful editor, story magazine run commands, catalog advanced search, which can take you to any folder in the system by entering only part of its name.
- Take Command expands the Windows file handling commands, giving the ability to copy, move, delete multiple files with a single command, and adding FTP and HTTP support (including SSL).
- You can add or exclude files from the command of the date, time of creation and change, and the size of the mask is extended for greater flexibility.
- Using a batch file, you will be amazed at the power and speed functions will be added Command Take with plenty of new orders, a powerful debugger, syntax highlighting, pop-ups and editing variables.
- With unique features Take Command product includes the ability to create Windows desktop wallpaper directly from the command line or from a script. RESOLUTION useful command help to set the screen resolution, refresh rate, and, of course, the color depth.
- The Take Command, according to the developers, it is integrated with a number of interesting tools, including improved mechanisms for networking and powerful text editor, which is based on the popular Scintilla technology. Take Command Pack ensure the effective use of various commands.