Kaspersky Rescue Disk 27.03.2016 (270 Mb) is a tool antivirus emergency assistance, which would be necessary in the case of a PC infected with a virus in such a way that heals with no offer of help anti-virus program that runs under the operating system.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk allows you to more effectively cope with the virus, as this disc does not require loading Windows, and therefore malicious programs will be inactive. To combat software-squeezer Kaspersky Lab experts have developed a special utility Kaspersky WindowsUnlocker. utility runs when the computer is booted from Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 and allows you to work in a mode boot Kaspersky Rescue Disk GUI and text.
Boot with the disk Kaspersky Rescue Disk, to detect and remove the infected computer malware and other threats without the risk of infecting other files and computers.
Download ISO-image, burn it to a disc, insert the computer’s CD / DVD-ROM, enter the BIOS and set to boot from the CD, and then restart the PC. After completing the download will run the latest version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus. Select the drive you want to check and scan.
- Boot the computer with a CD / DVD-media
- Booting from USB-carrier
- Boot to the graphical and text mode
- Storing information about hardware systems in an electronic form to send it to Kaspersky Lab in the case of boot failure
- Search malware startup objects and treatment facilities Autoplay
- Search and destroy harmful objects in the boot sector of a disk attached
- Search malware and treatment of files on disk
- Check the following types of media:
internal hard disk drive, External USB hard disk, Data Flash-media
- MS Dynamics Volumes and Hardware RAID
- Supports the following file systems:
NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS