LC Technology Filerecovery 2016 Enterprise / Professional 220.127.116.11 size 15.11 Mb is a multifunctional program that will scan and search for lost partitions, boot sectors, and other components of the file system. FileRecovery provides work with disks that are not displayed in Windows Explorer. This program displays a complete list of disk directories (including NTFS partitions to be restored) and offers an easy tool for finding and returning files. The default recovery wizard allows you to be fully aware of program capabilities, even novice users.
This program allows you to recover information:
- From partitions that are lost or deleted.
- After the system has crashed.
- After a virus attack.
- Missing due to incorrect installation.
- Removed from personal computers and network environments.
- In the event of damage to the logical drive.
- In case of damage to logical data structures (random formatting, file system failure).
- Run analysis blocks to detect bad blocks.
- See different disk sizes.
- Get detailed information about block usage
- Get details S.M.R.T. disk analysis and information
- Create image – write the image file on the selected disk. Well, when the drive fails, it must be returned, or returned to service.
- Image Recovery – writes the image file on the selected disk.
- Copy Disk – copy the highlighted disk directly to another target disk. Good for copying large hard drives.
- Look at the selected disk in the hex editor and manual data retrieval. Select this option to view selected disk content using hexadecimal scanning. This allows you to search for drives, hex models.
- This feature allows users to view and restore items from selected e-mail databases to show existing e-mails and delete them to print or store / restore on the hard disk. Supported mail clients include Outlook Express, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, Becky and Eudora.