LC Technology Solid State Doctor 184.108.40.206 with size 6.34 Mb is allowed with a simple and easy way to monitor the status of your ssd drive wear, and hence the reliability and security of your data to them. Get detailed information on all drives, view information about the status of all the attributes of an intelligent and all the tests. Check and monitor the status of all the attributes of smart with the ability to set up email notifications.
In addition, Solid State Doctor is an active support tool that allows you to make decisions regarding your data – make a backup copy, delete or optimize the drive using the TRIM command. This program is designed to provide higher performance and life expectancy predicted by monitoring the lifespan of SSD-stores.
- Tools for information on the drive (drive Information Tool) – will display basic information about each drive on your system. The information displayed will include the drive model number, serial number, firmware version, port number, drive size, ATA version, supported features, drive temperature, the use of data throughout the life of the device. The tool is available for all the drives in the system.
- Tools for backup space (Overprovision Tool) – allows you to allocate a portion of free space on an SSD for SSD controller on certain principles. This gives the SSD controller to ensure the longevity and performance of your SSD.
- Status Tool S.M.A.R.T. (S.M.A.R.T. Device Status) – shows the status S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) drive and all the individual attributes. Available for all drives in the system.
– Quick and complete self-diagnosis can be made, if it is built into the controller.
– Polling S.M.A.R.T. It allows users to customize email alerts in the event of one or more attribute values S.M.A.R.T. were exceeded, which could mean the failure of the SSD drive.
- Tools clone disk (Disk Clone Tool) – copies the contents of the selected source disk to disk selected destination. This tool will be activated only when SSD detection systems, and selected as the source or target disk for cloning. Clone function supports the increase and decrease of the part to be cloned disk capacity greater storage capacity is smaller and vice versa.
- Tools to optimize (Optimize (TRIM) Tool) – gives the TRIM command, informing about the SSD which data blocks are no longer used, as it remained after the file is deleted. Regular use of the TRIM command will help the SSD maintain maximum performance. TRIM can be run manually or on an automatic schedule.
- safe removal tool (Secure Wipe Tool) – allowing users to safely delete all the contents of the disc. This function will return the drive to its original form without the system formatted file. After you run this tool on the disk can not be restored. As a safety precaution, the tool does not allow users to delete the contents of your boot drive.