Leawo Music Recorder 220.127.116.11 (5.79 Mb) is a program that will help record audio from any source. This program will be useful for music lovers, and allows you to make sound recordings using a microphone or record audio through other audio input devices. You can record music from computers or online resources such as Last.fm, iTunes Radio, BBC audio, Pandora music, etc. Recorded audio files can be saved in several formats, for example, MP3 or WAV. Leawo Music Recorder also has a “Schedule” function to set the start and duration of the recording. In addition, you can add tags, album covers, song titles, artist names, and adjust them manually using the default editor.
- Record audio and music from computers and online sources such as AOL Music, Last.fm, etc.
- Record audio through a microphone or other embedded audio sources such as: Realtek High Definition Audio, Realtek Digital Input, etc.
- Schedule the function to set the duration and start recording.
- Record audio from any embedded audio input device, as well as audio broadcasts on a PC with the ability to save in MP3 or WAV format.
- Automatically download and add music tags: title, artist, album, year, genre, and album cover.
- Supports editing manual tags with the default editor.
- Set the time interval for automatic filtering or sharing notes by the program.
- Play audio preview, create, edit, or delete playlists from the recording sequence.
- Add music files recorded to the iTunes library in one click.