Lightmap HDR Light Studio Tungsten 18.104.22.1680.0326 with size 310 Mb is a program that enhances the ability of 3D artists, allowing you to place virtual studio lighting and effects around objects to achieve perfect lighting and reflection. This can simulate real studio light source lighting: softbox boxes, fluorescent lights, etc. And has lots of opportunities for tuning and optimization. This application will help you fully express your creative abilities, creating spectacular interactive projects of the highest quality. You will be able to experiment with virtual lighting technology and achieve the perfect lighting effects for your model. This editor is designed to develop and create lighting and reflection maps for HDRI images. They do not depend on the output resolution and therefore HDR images are displayed in different sizes. HDR Light Studio complements existing HDRI maps with light sources and allows you to adjust local exposure, color gamut, and intensity in real time.
- Simple yet focused interface convenient when working with this program.
- Ability to add, move and change light sources on rectangular canvas.
- Lighting on the canvas is distorted in automatic mode, and during projection (using a round 3D environment map) it is distorted.
- This application has more than 100 high-resolution images, dynamic range of floodlights, and other light sources that can be moved from the preset panel to a three-dimensional model, canvas or other object.
- Overlay templates available offer layout options that allow for light sources.
- Variable parameter canvas can be scaled and shifted to make lighting more ideal.
- Using patented LightPaint technology, it is possible to place lighting on an environmental map with the highest accuracy.
- The rim mode contributes to the instant lighting location behind your model.