Macrium Reflect 7.2.4601 Workstation / Server / Server Plus with size 320 Mb is a program for working with hard disk images and data backup. The advantages of this program include the ability to create system images “on the fly” without rebooting, high speed, and multi-level compression of finished images. Excessive and complete disk images can be recovered and installed as virtual disks in Windows Explorer. The main difference between the program presented and the analog is the ability to create images while working with the operating system. That is, to shut down the program you do not need to restart Windows. This utility also has a default task scheduler that allows you to back up data on a schedule. From this opportunity, it should be noted that support for making images of the entire disk and its individual parts, you can save these images in the future both on the local hard disk and on the network. Macrium Reflect features high performance. This program will only take a few minutes to create images, and even a beginner can master it with a comfortable user interface. Utilities are presented in several editions, which differ from each other in the functions and costs available.
- Makes images of entire disks, as well as individual folders and files.
- Choose where to save the ready made image (on a local hard drive, on a network drive, or on optical media).
- Make a system image “on the fly” without rebooting Windows.
- Default data backup scheduler.
- Create recovery discs that can be booted using Linux or BartPE.
- You can activate the boot menu or restore from the boot disk.
- Ability to restore backups to other hardware.
- Serves to correct system boot problems
- Verification of finished images.
- Using Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).
- High speed and compression ratio.
- Secure using 256-bit AES encryption.
- Ability to burn batches to CD / DVD.
- Support for UEFI and GPT
- IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB, IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
CD DVD Formats:
- CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD R, DVD RW, DVD-R DL, DVD R DL
- NTFS (All versions)