MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0 Build 295 size 146 Mb is a powerful audio editor, contains everything needed to record, encode, edit and restore audio on the PC. With the help of this program you will be able to apply sound effects, audio mix, synchronize audio with video, create their own loops and samples, and more. Sound Forge Audio Studio allows you to easily capture sound from almost any source. Simply plug a microphone or instrument to the computer’s sound card and click Record. You can also import audio CDs and MP3 or use the “Vinyl records and Recovery” to digitize your vinyl, cassettes and other analog sources.
- Simple-to-use audio editing tools
- Burn to CD
- Audio and Video Synchronization
- Assembling and processing in real time
- More than 30 effects
- Automated file format encoding
- interactive assistant
- Built-in recording function drive.
- Simple editing and navigation.
- record sound for video.
- Non-destructive editing in real time.
- Fully customizable toolbar.
- Multitask background processing.
- Support for ASIO drivers.
- Support for audio quality up to 32-bit floating point, 192 kHz.
- customizable window layouts.
- Unlimited Undo / Redo.
- Disaster recovery.
- Imports: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, SD, ITC, MP3, OGG, OMA, PCA, QuickTime, RAW, SND, SFA, VOX, w64, WAV, WMA, WMV.
- Export: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, ITC, MP3, OGG, RealAudio, PCA, RAW, RealVideo, QuickTime, VOX, w64, WAV, WMA, WMV.
Download: Uploaded + Turbobit