MakeMusic Finale 188.8.131.52 size 3.36 GB is Professional notation software designed for musicians and music coders. The latest version has support for importing and recording audio, so the Finale can be used as an application for a full music and recordings. With Finale you will be able to write, process, record music, view and edit notes on some pages, as well as to facilitate the process of creating an accompaniment using SmartMusic tools and more.
MakeMusic Finale provides unmatched strength and flexibility. Write, arrange, write notes, and print amazing music quality. Finale 2014 includes a large number of instrumental and orchestral pieces rhythmic (wind instruments, guitar, bass, drums, saxophone, piano, piano, etc.) and is compatible with all the tools VST / AU, which provides users with unlimited possibilities of working with sound. Record music festival takes place via a MIDI-keyboard, mouse, as well as exclusive features MicNotator
- New file format. It is intended to improve compatibility: The new format for documents created in Finale will help you to more easily share music. Finale old documents automatically converted when you open them and you will be prompted to save files in the new format. You can also export documents in the old format for use in Makemusic Finale (MusicXML for earlier versions of Finale).
- Support Unicode font. Finale supports Unicode font to incorporate verbal text in a foreign language (Lyrics instruments – Vocal Text, Text, Expression
- Feel et al). [This verse is taken from the description to Finale 2012]
- Export to PDF. Finale Sheet Music files can be exported in PDF format, for this would be easier to use the item Save as PDF … from the File menu. Instruments Graphics, for exporting to PDF sheet music file as a whole or individual pages. [Item taken from the description to Finale 2012]
- Improved the function of percussion. Currently, there is more interaction between the Layout Designer, the standard drum and percussion MIDI (they can now be removed).
- Special Equipment Unlinkable. Changes in one special tool is now a space between the score and parts.
- MP4 support. Finale now supports downloading video MP4.
- Improved scanning / SmartScore Lite. Finale now includes SmartScore Lite version X2, offering enhanced recognition of designations.
- New ARIA Player. MakeMusic Finale including the last of the Garritan ARIA Player from, with more than 400 instruments, including the addition of alto flute, bass flute, oboe d’amore, Eb clarinet, bass clarinet, piccolo trumpet, bells, string harmonics, toy percussion, brass orchestra stupid , flugelhorn, major African drums, steel drums, banjo, Fife, tabla, harp and keltskoyya nine patches from Garritan Instant Orchestra.
- Improved file opening. Finale displays all the file types to read in the Open dialog box. MusicXML files can now be dragged and dropped into the application window.
- A new method update Finale. When you start, Finale automatically check for updates. Instead of offering to download and install the update manually from the program site, Finale now download and install updates automatically.
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon, Intel i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 and higher
- 2 GB of RAM, 4 GB or higher recommended
- Minimum 800×600 screen resolution, 1366×768 or higher
- Internet connection to download the installation or DVD-ROM drive for installation from DVD
600 MB hard drive space required for software and user + additional 2 GB for Garritan Instrumensts –
- 3 GB of additional hard drive space available for all VST sounds.
Extras: MIDI input and / or playback device. Printer. Scanner. Microphone for use MicNotator®. Sound card (including, ASIO driver supports DirectSound, MME) to play sounds in Windows VST.