Marmoset Toolbag 3.08 (300 Mb) is a program for real-time rendering with built-in material editors. This program allows you to get very realistic images due to fine-tuning of materials, light and cameras as well as using HDRI cards, which allow you to enter your model in any environment. This program is universally used by 3D artists, visualization machines and game designers.
- contains various functions for animation, retouching, and rendering
- Interact with all 3D model formats
- has the ability to not only develop projects, but also publish your development using the ArtStation platform.
- This program is designed to get the best results with the least amount of time – just drag the model to the window and apply the texture to it.
- Views are updated directly while working with the program: settings for each material and light source are seen in real time, as well as more complex effects, such as Ambient Occlusion and DoF.
- This program will save you from the long hopes of image rendering.
- On the official website of the marmoset.co program, you can find lots of useful information, including training material about using and refining every detail in the Toolbag.
- Automatic mesh update mesh.
- Volumetric fog.
- Camera limit settings for export to Viewer.
- Ability to import light sources and cameras from .fbx files.
- UV kit that can be selected for emission shaders.
- Camera limits, AO card support, normal lossless maps.
- Textural curvature and filtering options for export.
- Supports additive background mix.