MathType 6.9b Build 15120800 (10.67 Mb) is a powerful interactive tool that dramatically change the way you create print and electronic documents containing mathematical formulas. Design Science MathType is used in conjunction with text and HTML editor, presentation and publishing software, and other types of software to create formulas in scientific articles, training materials, Web pages, slide presentations, journal articles and books.
- MathType includes hundreds of mathematical and technical symbols and templates, that the amount is not in any other editor.
- Support for professional color printing
- Convert documents to scientifically document format print format TeX and LaTeX and MathML documents scientific electronic format
- Connection to Microsoft Word and other popular text editor, such as Equation Editor contains dozens of additional technical editing functions
- Euclid Special Font to create documents with LaTeX format Classic
- New products from Design Science MathType – is the professional version of the Equation Editor Editor formula, which is well-known users of Microsoft Office
- MathType is the best of independent software products designed to create mathematical formulas published in print and electronic documents, presentations.
Supported versions of Office:
- Office 2016 and Office 365: MathType 6.9 is fully compatible with Office 2016 and Office 365.
- Office 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and XP: MathType 6.9 is fully compatible.
- Office Web Apps and Office RT: MathType equations can not be edited in this version of Office, but the equations created in other versions of Office will display and print.
- Office Mobile and Office for iPad: In the Office Mobile, the equation will not show, but still fully functional (visible and editable) when it opened on a computer. At the Office for the iPad, the equation will show you, but it may be wrong. It is also fully functional when it opened on a computer.
- Office of the 32- and 64-bit: MathType 6.9 is compatible with 32 and 64-bit versions of Office.