MathWorks MATLAB R2019b 184.108.40.2060202 (19.87 Mb) is a high-tech product for scientists and engineers, combining desktop environments for repetitive analysis and design, with programming languages that organically reflect matrix algebra and arrays. Various tools are designed, thoroughly tested and documented by professionals. MATLAB is used for big data analysis, machine learning, signal processing, computer vision and robot application development, as well as quantitative financial and risk management. For large-scale computing, multicore processors, clusters, and cloud services are used.
- Platform-independent high-level programming language oriented to matrix computing and algorithm development
- Interactive environment for code development, file and data management
- Linear algebraic functions, statistics, Fourier analysis, differential equation solutions, etc.
- Rich visualization tools, 2-D and 3-D graphics.
- A built-in user interface development tool for creating complete applications in MATLAB
- C / C ++ integration tools, code inheritance, ActiveX technology