Media Player Classic – Home Cinema (MPC-HC) 18.104.22.168 (29.84 Mb) is a comfortable, functional and at the same time, a simple multimedia player. It is based on a classical player Media Player Classic and one of the best collections of media codecs ffdshow, and thus can play many formats of video and audio files without installing external codecs.
The player has a large number of different functionalities: it can play DVD disks, the hardware is able to decode H.264 popular on the latest generation graphics cards, knows how to work correctly with the second monitor (TV), supports many kinds of subtitles can work with QuickTime and RealVideo etc. the player is small and completely understandable, and not overloaded functions redundant interface translated into 14 languages. It has full compatibility with Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Playing a Video CD, SVCD and DVD without having to install additional codecs
- Playing AudioCD
- Play RealMedia and QuickTime (if the proper codecs installed on the system)
- Play files of formats supported by DirectShow, for example, DivX, Xvid, H.264
- Rotate and video capture from TV tuner
- Play Flash-rollers; if you have installed ActiveX plugin – with the ability to rewind
- Ability to customize keyboard shortcuts
- Ability to play the second audio track (in a supported format)
- Play Broken AVI-files
- Randomly moving and scaling the image
- Support and control systems WinLIRC uICE
- Watch movies in the resolution, other than the current one
- Command line support
- Support for subtitles
- Saving the decoded stream (eg, MPEG-2 DVD-protected).