MediaChance Dynamic Photo HDR 6.0 (21.82 Mb) is a dynamic imaging tools, image content can be combined into one image at a different time!
HDR do not think many players understand that only “highlighted”, not so that the screen brightness or contrast is greater, as we all know, when people come from a dark place under the sun, our eyes will not help the fans up, it is because in a dark place, the people in order to better distinguish objects open pupil to absorb light, and suddenly the pupil to light too late to shrink, the optic nerve in the retina can not afford so much light, people will be fascinated eyes naturally prevent the impact of a large number of optical light. Our eyes are very sensitive, but the PC does not have this feature. Therefore, the HDR effect is primarily due to the effects of light on a bright, dark place and you can clearly distinguish the outline of the object, location and depth, but not before a group of black. Dynamic, closer to the real effects of the physical environment is a manifestation of the principles of HDR.
DynamicPhoto is able to adjust exposure and image-generating HDRI High Dynamic Range Image high dynamic range image through various sources of exposure.
It can mix several different exposure photos into a single image, and keep the details of the highlights and shadow areas.
Open the photo in the same scene taken with different exposures, exposures choose a hybrid approach.
DynamicPhoto to process images with different exposure settings the same scene. These pictures are called bracketing images, various types of cameras have an auto bracketing function.
- Easy to understand software with super fast preview
- Powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual or Auto-Assist Aligning of images with an innovative Pin Warping that can correct all types of misalignment, including camera roll, pitch or yaw
- Anti-ghosting mask that can completely eliminate ghosting of moving objects
- Various tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images – from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images
- Load and save HDR files
- Works with most RAW camera formats
- Support for 360 Panoramic images
- Batch Processing to add images to queue and then process them all at once
- Live HDR preview during various steps, you can see tonemapped image preview even before you create HDR! Live HDR preview instantly shows the tone-mapped result
even before you create HDR file.
- Dynamic Photo HDR has already few very interesting build-in filters for Orton Effect or to create eye-catching B/W photos.
- You can use new Pseudo-HDR process on a single 8-bit source. New Pseudo HDR process can convincingly create HDR tone mapping on a single 8-bit source.
- Our new real-time Light Tuner will let you change the Tone-Mapped effect and see the feedback result immediately as you move the Light Orb, without any calculation
- You can create fine-tuned Black and White shots with the B/W channel Mixer
- More cool effects such as Vignette or Mysterious light.
- Color Correction using Kelvin parameters with preview table.
- Match Color will allow you to match your new tonemapped image to any other photo or painting. Match Color can match your image to another image colors. Here shown also with Mysterious Light Color Filter.
- Pin Warping . Aligning image taken by hand is not any big problem in our software. The unique Pin Warping method can align even most stubborn images where camera shifted, changed roll, pitch or yaw.
- Anti-Ghosting Mask. If an object moved while you were taking different shots, this would normally create a “ghost” on the final image. We added a powerful yet very simple to use anti-ghosting mask feature. Just paint over all instances of the moved objects (you don’t even have to be very precise!) and it will without trace completely eliminate the ghosts from the final image. In Full version you can use Live HDR function. Just press Quick Preview button that will almost instantly show you the result HDR image with the anti-ghosting mask applied.