MEmu Android Emulator 7.0.1 (331 Mb) is one of the best emulators of the Android operating system, which will allow you to enjoy all these mobile platform applications and games directly on your computer running Windows. Now if you want to test a number of programs or just play one of the many interesting games from the Google OS, then there isn’t even a need to have a real device. This emulator is fully customizable to your preferences and needs. In addition to adjusting the Android system’s own options, there are additional settings, such as choosing screen resolution (up to full screen), placing navigation bars (up, down, hiding), using a virtual keyboard, quickly getting Root rights, etc. It is very convenient that they are applied separately to buttons for screenshots, shake, change screen orientation, clean memory, adjust volume.
- This program lets you run applications developed for Android phones and tablets on a computer or laptop, while devices that are emulated in terms of in-game performance will run faster than current flagship smartphones and tablets. Of course, this number is directly dependent on the performance of your PC or laptop.
- Users can set device parameters emulated in emulator settings, for example, you can set the core number of emulated processors, screen resolution in pixels, available RAM, brand, model, phone number and IMEI of a mobile device, and root support.
- MEmu is in many ways similar to the popular Android emulator – BlueStacks, but goes beyond the last in performance and can use a webcam as an Android device camera.
- If not, working with the emulator fully repeats work with tablets on Android, including the Android settings themselves.
- Switching between selected keyboard layouts is done by pressing the Ctrl + Space key (Ctrl + space), it’s a good idea to note that there might be a conflict with the Punto Switcher program, so it’s better to deactivate it before starting the emulator.
- Disadvantages compared to BlueStacks include the lack of ability to install apk files just by dragging and dropping MEmy (drag-and-drop technology) into the window. But this is not important, because this program regulates the apk file association that will be installed on MEmu by default.
- All necessary applications and games can be downloaded through the Google Play Store and synchronize the results with your mobile device. It is possible to install the program using the installer (apk file). Now you can’t worry that there aren’t enough system resources or the game will slow down. It is recommended to update the drivers for the video card, and if the computer has two video cards, then configure switching to one of them when starting the MEmu emulator to avoid errors.
- MEmu allows you to use shared folders for Music, Videos, Photos and Downloads. You can simulate GPS data directly on the map – all of this is available in the emulator settings, which are called by the corresponding button on the side panel. There, in the emulator settings, you can choose the required screen resolution, allocate RAM and the number of processor cores, generate the manufacturer’s name for your virtual tablet – it will be transmitted to programs that require brand names (Samsung, Sony, iPhone or others)
- The virtual device is rooted, Superuser is installed, if someone needs it. Management can be done with a mouse, keyboard or even a joystick. The default zoom is F2 / F3 or mouse wheel while holding down the Ctrl key.
- In addition, with the help of the MEmu manager – Multiple Instance Manager, it is possible to create several independent virtual Android devices with their settings and accounts, create their own manufacturers for each device and even produce a different IMEI.
- Simple and affordable multilingual interface.