MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 11.6 with size 78.15 Mb is a manager for working with hard disk partitions. With it, you can resize partitions, create new partitions on the hard drive, delete and format existing partitions. Allows you to work not only with each hard drive, but also drives that are combined in a RAID array.
- Making primary and logical partitions of hard drives.
- RAID support.
- Convert partitions with the FAT file system to partitions with the NTFS file system.
- Support for disks and partitions larger than 2 TB.
- Copy a part.
- Clone an entire hard disk (make an exact copy on another physical disk).
- The Disk Map option allows you to display the partition structure and hard drive visually.
- Restore the MBR boot area.
- Change dynamic disk to basic.
- Test the health of the hard drive.
- Hide / show section.
- Set an active partition.
- Assign a letter to a section. Selective assignment of the desired letter to the user’s request.
- Change the parameters of part number numbers and Type ID.