MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro 2.0 (54.46 Mb) is a multifunctional program that works to create backup copies of systems, partitions and disks, as well as having the built-in tool to create WinPE bootable media. The program has a built-in task scheduler with which users have the opportunity to run backups on schedule, for example, daily, weekly, monthly, when they enter or exit. Additionally, when you back up, you can specify a number of parameters, such as e-mail notifications, add comments, specify a backup file size, full backup, differential, or incremental, enable password protection, to exclude items from backups, and more. Among the similar tools to create MiniTool ShadowMaker Free Data Backup feature is likely to make data backups not only on the local computer, but also remotely possible to make remote backup will be useful for network administrators. To back up, simply specify the source and partition to save the backup.
- Back up system, partition, or entire disk quickly.
- Ability to back up data on remote computers.
- Secure system and hard drive recovery.
- Ability to run scheduled backups
- Ability to select backup file size or image, to save disk space, such as full backup, differential or incremental.
- Create a bootable WinPE disk to restore the operating system in case of failure.
- Ability to clone a hard drive.