MKVToolnix 23.0.0 (29.6 Mb) is a set of tools for working with MKV Matroska video files. This program allows you to add / remove audio tracks, subtitles, glue / cut files. Everything is very fast and easy to understand. Many types of streams are supported, including: AVI, Ogg / OGM, and RealVideo. The MKV format is an open project Matryoshka (Matroska), designed to create a single standard multimedia container on a PC. Its uniqueness, code openness, which allows to improve this format for every world programmer, as well as the team of programmers. The MKV format has become very popular recently, thanks to its ability and, in particular, the dominance of functionality over the AVI format.
- MkvToolnix allows you to view data, connect multiple threads together or extract streams.
- Support for video streams in AVI, RealVideo, and Ogg / OGM.
- Support for subtitle formats: VobSub SRT, ASS, SSA and more.
- Ability to connect multiple threads or extract flow.
- Convert AVI and DivX formats to MKV format.
- MKVToolnix works on Windows, Linux, Gentoo, FreeBSD and other operating systems.
- The interface is very convenient and easy to understand.