Movie Label 2016 Professional 11.1 Build 2340 with size 21.29 Mb is a powerful and easy to use movie cataloger. The program supports loading data from an online database of movies, including a link to the trailer and DVD covers. It supports the manager borrowed discs with reminders payback time. Also worth noting opportunities search, sort data, print reports and export in different formats (Excel, XML, text). Movie Label supports not only the film on DVD, and Blu-ray and HD DVD, and the establishment of several independent collections.
Film Labels provides the ability to print or export reports based video. The Professional version allows you to create your own reports. Database engine, which is based on Film Label, constructed in such a way that when filling the database program will not slow speed. It also supports Unicode.
What can Movie Label do for you:
- Organize all your movies in a short time. Just enter the name or scan barcodes and all information about movies and TV shows are automatically loaded.
- Automatic Catalog movies from your hard drive. Movie Label can automatically scan your hard drive for video files.
- With a powerful, yet easy-to find the golden oldies used search engine.
- Save money by not purchasing duplicate movies and by keeping track of rental DVD-ROM drive.
- Get a complete picture of your collection with statistics and reports.
- catalog of media ranging from DVD and Blu-ray to Divx movies on your hard drive, or even VHS if you still have. You can even add your own media types.
- Learn new things about your movies by reading the downloaded information and other things.
- Export your collection and save it on your mobile device to keep for a long time. Label film export to various formats (Pro Edition Only).
- No boundaries! Keep the number of databases of any size.
What information is pumping Label Movie:
- Media: Covering, Trailer Link.
- List: Genre, audio format, language, subtitles, aspect ratio, TV-series episodes (including parts and so on for each episode).
- Information: name, real name, stories, slogans, studio, release date, Certification, Country, Rating, General (fun facts), etc ..
- Data File: codec, video size, resolution, format, standard, bit rate, frame rate.
- And more: in addition to downloaded information you can add a lot of information: The last viewing, features, rating, price, location, website, etc.