MPEG Video Wizard DVD 126.96.36.199 with size 15.96 Mb is the best program of its kind designed to edit a file MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, VOB. With this program you can glue together the fragments with different bit rate. The program does not recode parts of the file has not changed, that is, if the file is subject only cutting / gluing, compression is not happening. You can add videos to a variety of 2D / 3D effects, sharpness, contrast, color, etc.
The program is implemented multi-track control of time, Title Editor, create a DVD, full support for AC-3 audio, and much more. Intuitive and easy to use user-friendly interface has a lot of editors with the possibility of flexible configuration and packaging.
- Editing with frame accuracy: The ability to move forward or backward on the film with frame accuracy, to accurately locate the scene you want to cut or leave.
- Quick deletion of video: View the entire video with the speed of the mouse you can move the slider, which allows quickly to find and cut out or leave the places of interest in the film.
- the rapid movement of the film: Quick frame advance the film by using the mouse or keyboard, allows accurate aiming to find video footage to be edited.
- Lack of transcoding when copying MPEG video capture devices video. Now you can use these devices to create videos for their further burning to DVD. At the same time you do not need to wait for several hours until the video will be encoded again, because Movies can be written directly from disc to disc with the usual for copy speed.
- Format Full AC-3 audio compression and DVD authoring with the ability to create a simple menu
- Convert MPEG-2 to MPEG-4 for further transfer files to mobile devices like iPod, PSP, cell phones, and so on.
- Flexible to use the Title Editor allowing to create sufficiently attractive titles and graphics directly into the MVW.
- An extensive library of transition effects with simple settings. These transitions can be added by simply dragging the mouse.