muCommander 0.9.1 size 10.27 Mb is easy, fast and convenient file manager has a flexible interface configurable two-pane, a built-FTP-server, built-in archiving files. The file manager makes working with files and folders easier and faster. It allows you to perform all basic file operations (copy, move, delete, rename, etc.), and also have a batch file renaming function, checksum, and a built-in archiving.
Archiver supports archive formats such as ZIP, RAR, 7z, TAR, gzip, Bzip2, ISO / NRG, AR / Deb and LST.
In muCommander has its own FTP-client that supports SFTP protocol, SMB, NFS, HTTP, Amazon S3, Hadoop HDFS and Bonjour.
For quick access to frequently used folders have a bookmark manager.
- Archiving (ZIP, TAR, gzip, Bzip2), decompression (ZIP, TAR, gzip, Bzip2, ISO / NRG, AR / Deb and LST).
- Support FTP, SFTP, SMB, NFS, HTTP, Amazon S3, Hadoop HDFS and Bonjour.
- checksum calculation algorithms are supported: Adler32, CRC32, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512.
- Compare directory.
- Browse folders in a tree structure.
- Browse the major graphic file formats.
- Create bookmarks to the desired directory, including the network.
- Tabbed browsing.
- Two-panel mode.
- Ability to control with the keyboard.
- Flexible arrangements.