n-Track Studio Suite 9.1.0 Build 3631 with size 230 Mb is a program to provide studio quality recording, editing and mixing. n-Track Studio brings professional quality audio files and streamlines the workflow. This program will help turn your computer into a recording studio at home. Version 9 has been completely redesigned and introduces new creative tools: VocalTune and Guitar & Bass amp.
Recording & Mixing:
- Record and play almost unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
- VST, VST3, DirectX (Windows), AU (Mac) and ReWire effects can be added to each channel / track
- Sound, pan, aux transmission & return parameters and effects can be automated: You can make “program” fade-in / out, cross -ade, strengthen the track volume when there are solos, etc.
- Online input processing allows you to process online signals with plugins. Record a “dry” signal (not processed), process and process the recording later – i.e. play the guitar through the distortion plugin, then change the distortion after recording.
- Built-in effects including Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Choir, Multiband Compression, Spectrum Analyzer
- The n-Track drum includes a drum / step sequencer synthesizer module
- Third party support for DirectX, VST 2.x, VST 3, and Re-plugins
- Support for VST instruments and DirectX instrument synthesizer plugins: up to MIDI track samples can be sent to the MIDST VSTi / DXi synthesizer program, without requiring expensive hardware, MIDI synthesizers
- Supports AB’s Forwarding Propellerhead Software Technology: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in real time with the n-Track channel
- Input and output of .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
- Input and output of EDL multi-track song files to share songs with other programs
- Synchronize with other programs or external devices using SMPTE / MTC synchronization or MIDI Clock to act as a master or slave
- Supports surround mixing to create DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channel audio
- Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in synchronization with songs in the special video playback window
- After finishing recording all songs, you can mix all tracks into one wav file and burn it to an audio CD or distribute it using the built-in mp3 encoder.