n-Track Studio Suite 9.1.3 Build 3745 is studio-quality recording, editing and mixing software. n-Track Studio delivers professional quality audio files and simplifies your workflow. This program will help turn your computer into a home recording studio. Version 9 has been completely redesigned and introduces new creative tools: the VocalTune and Guitar & Bass amp simulators.
Recording & Mixing:
- Record and play an almost unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- VST, VST3, DirectX (Windows), AU (Mac) and ReWire effects can be added to each channel / track
- Sound parameters, pan, aux send & return, and effects can be automated: you can “program” fade-in / out, crossfade, increase the volume of the track when there is a solo, etc.
- Online input processing allows you to process online signals with plugins. Recording “dry” (unprocessed) signal, processing and processing the recording later – eg. play guitar through distortion plug-in, then change distortion after recording.
- Built-in effects including Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Drum n-Track includes a drum synths / step sequencer module
- Third party support for DirectX, VST 2.x, VST 3 and Rewire plugins
- Support for VST instruments and DirectX instrument synthesizer plugins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be routed to VSTi / DXi MIDI synthesizer programs, without the need for expensive MIDI synthesizer hardware
- Support AB Overwire Software Propellerhead technology: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops, and many others) can be mixed in real time with n-Track channels
- Input and output audio files .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw
- Input and output of multitrack EDL song files for sharing songs with other programs
- Synchronization with other programs or external devices using SMPTE / MTC or MIDI Clock synchronization, acting as master or slave
- Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects with 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channel sound
- Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the songs in a special video playback window
- After you finish recording the entire song, you can mix all the tracks into one wav file and burn it to an audio CD or distribute it using the built-in mp3 encoder