NetSarang Xmanager Enterprise 5 Build 1232 with size 55.94 Mb is an indispensable solution for remote server systems! This high performance X server window X11R6 is based on ordinary personal computer running Microsoft Windows operating system. This package provides users with comprehensive control of remote server systems, enabling you to share applications and to execute secure information exchange from file and job printing between heterogeneous systems from any workstation that runs the Windows operating system. Thus, all organizational computing resources can be integrated into a single network environment, where they will be accessible for all users. It is indispensable for any modern organization, an integrated network infrastructure. The user-friendly interface allows you to run UNIX applications with the same ease as a conventional Windows program. The Xmanager solution provides the most efficient interaction between UNIX / Linux and Windows based network environments.
NetSarang Computer Company, Inc., a world-renowned integrated networking manufacturer, announced the release of a new version of Xmanager Enterprise. Package compositions include Xmanager Enterprise Xmanager 3D, Xshell, Xftp and Xlpd applications. The Xmanager 3D program is a powerful and easy-to-manage PC X server, running on Windows platforms, allowing you to run X-applications on remote computers, even if the workstation is running Windows in a private network or protected by a firewall. When using the SFTP protocol to authorize users using public keys and data encryption, ensure the maximum security and privacy of the information transmitted. The Xlpd program will allow you to print documents from a remote system to a local printer.
- High performance 32-bit X11R6 X window server based on a regular personal computer.
- Compatible with Windows 95/98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 and Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Compatibility with Windows terminals.
- Support for multiple monitors.
- Connection protocols XDMCP, SSH, RSH, rexec, rlogin and TELNET.
- Protocol Support SSH (Secure Shell v1 & v2) xStart Program.
- Easy to use xbrowser utility to manage XDMCP connections.
- Organization of several XDMCP xbrowser sessions means the program.
- The reusable, relocatable files show xStart.
- Up to 128 client connections.
- Single and multi mode.
- Remote window manager (window manager), works in multi-mode.
- Automatic switching between local and remote window manager.
- Support for background X window in multi-mode.
- Virtual desktop 32768×32768, available in single-window mode.
- Ability to shift when using local window manager.
- Support for mouse wheel
- Emulation of three mouse buttons (the right button can act as a middle button).
- Graphical Editor Keypad keypad editor for international users.
- Support for voice notifications about events in the X (X Bell) window.
- Supports 256 colors and better quality color reproduction.
- Emulation 256 color color quality when working with graphics cards that support the correct color regime.
- an excellent mechanism for creating flat masks.
- Support for server fonts.
- Support for additional storage devices.
- Automatic substitution font.
- automatic replacement of interest in psevdotsvetnom representation.
- Ability to transfer files between X and MS Windows applications.
LINUX on a Windows-based platform
The Xmanager app allows you to work with the user interface for a Linux computer computer operating system Windows. You can use both Windows and X-apps. Xmanager supports single and multi mode, windows controls on remote and local computers, as well as GNOME, KDE and other server fonts.
Download: Uploaded + Turbobit