Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.25.1 with size 249 Mb is a program to remotely manage the settings of most Nikon digital SLR cameras. The camera can be connected to a computer via a USB cable, wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter. At the same time provide support for advanced camera capabilities, such as LiveView, Picture Control System and Viewer, which are given the opportunity to view and select images before transferring them to the computer. It also supports Nikon’s proprietary software for processing and viewing supported cameras and functions presented below. This software allows you to manage most of the camera remotely – from the computer.
- Remote control of most digital SLR cameras from computer (including exposure management regime, shutter speed and aperture).
- Manage wired or wireless LANs using wireless transmitters.
- Direct transfer of images from camera to computer, all procedures from taking pictures of savings.
- Improved Viewer feature provides a small image view of photos stored on your computer.
- camera pictures in buffer can be confirmed or deleted before transmission to computer via preview or screen operation with thumbnail.
- LiveView mode (Hand-held and Tripod), where camera sensors provide real-time previews through the lens. LiveView support mode provides simultaneous adjustment of focus and / or shutter, together with shooting confirmation on the computer screen. In Tripod mode, supported by the ability to remotely select the desired AF point.
- Support the Picture Control system which allows you to select and configure images on your computer, create custom curves (data about changed tones) and save them to your camera.