Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.33.0 is remote control software for most Nikon digital SLR cameras. The camera can be connected to a computer via a USB cable, over a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter. It also supports advanced camera features such as LiveView, Picture Controls and Viewer, which allows you to preview and select images before transferring them to your computer. Nikon exclusive image processing and display software is also supported. A list of supported cameras and functionalities is shown below. This software allows you to control most camera settings remotely – from a computer.
- Remotely control most digital SLR camera settings from a computer (including control of exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture).
- Control over a wired or wireless network using wireless transmitters.
- Direct transfer of images from the camera to a computer and control all processes from shooting to image storage.
- Enhanced Viewer function provides thumbnail viewing of photos stored on a computer.
- Images in the camera stand can be confirmed or deleted before being transferred to a computer using screen preview or thumbnail operations.
- Supports LiveView (Handheld and Tripod) mode, where the camera sensor provides a live preview through the lens. LiveView support provides simultaneous focus adjustment and / or shutter release, along with confirmation of shooting on a computer screen. Tripod mode supports the ability to remotely select the desired AF point.
- Supports Image Control System, allows you to select and adjust image settings on the computer, create custom curves (color change information), and save them to the camera.