Nikon Capture NX-D 1.6.1 with size 347 Mb is the image processing software Capture NX-D allows you to realize the full potential of your Nikon digital camera and lens by making images of unmatched quality as imagined by our developers. It offers features specifically designed for post-processing RAW images and provides them in an intuitive and easy-to-maintain form. In addition to RAW image processing, this can be used to improve the quality of JPEG and TIFF images captured by Nikon digital cameras by adjusting brightness, contrast curves, coloring, and other features.
- Z 7
- All Nikon DSLR cameras, from D1 (released in 1999) to D850 (released in September 2017) and D3500
- All Nikon 1 cameras from V1 and J1 (released in 2011) to J5 (released in April 2015)
- All COOLPIX cameras, starting with COOLPIX E100 (released in 1997) and ending with models released in June 2017, and COOLPIX P1000
- KeyMission 360, KeyMission 170, KeyMission 80
Supported file types:
- All NEF / NRW (RAW), JPEG, and TIFF images are created using a supported digital camera or Nikon software.