Nsasoft Product Key Explorer 126.96.36.199 (11.62 Mb) is a program to decrypt, view and store serial numbers of Microsoft products, program CD-keys installed on computers, and not just them. A partial list of software for which data can be viewed and stored: Microsoft Windows (2000, XP, 2003, Vista), Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, Agnitum Outpost Firewall, Macromedia, Ahead Nero, Adobe Photoshop, CyberLink PowerDVD, Borland Delphi, Alcohol 120%, etc. Reinstalling the system is always a risk associated with being able to lose the serial number for the program. If you only use the box version, and everything is on the shelf, there will be no problem with the reinstallation, but the number received from the program developer by mail is very easy to lose. Product Key Explorer helps you save the serial number before reinstalling. The utility analyzes all applications installed on the computer and displays their list, as well as the serial number used. This information can be stored for future reference. Product Key Explorer also functions on the local network, so system administrators can use it, specifically, to capture pirated programs. Product Key Explorer supports more than two hundred of the most common applications.
- Allows you to decrypt, view and save serial numbers and other registration information for programs installed on the computer
- Networking with other computers, for certain IP address ranges or for IP lists of text documents
- The program supports more than 500 software products for finding their registration information
- Quick search, with one click on the “Find Key” button
- Saving registration information in .txt, .csv, .xls, mdb, .html or .xml files
- The ability to make a backup key copy, by saving to REG-file (Windows registry file)
- Support for issuing and storing keys for many computer games