OBS Studio 0.16.2 (110 Mb) is an excellent tool, Capture and record audio and video from different sources. Maintaining a web-camera video output from an Internet browser, your actions on the desktop. Various sources are combined with ease, you can record video with the Internet pages, comments on the microphone.
impressive large number of sources – web pages, applications, windows, microphone, game, media files, desktop, web cam and many others. Sources combined, for example, can combine web development tools, web-browser with a preview of the site and a microphone to tell the audience what you are doing.
write command stores the result in the file ts, mov, flv, mp4, M3U8 (video encoder selected in the settings). Besides recording, there is support for video in real time on hitbox.tv, twitch, beam.tv, facebook, dailymotion, youtube, livecoding.tv. an intuitive interface that is available in many languages, and lots of time for development you do not need.
- Coding using H264 (x264) and AAC
- Support for Intel Quick Sync Video technology (QSV) and NVIDIA NVENC
- The ability to add an unlimited number of scenes and resources
- Stream to Twitch, YouTube, DailyMotion, hitbox, Goodgame and other services running on the RTMP protocol
- Record a video game from a computer screen, webcam and other sources in MP4 or FLV format
- Catch the game using Stream GPU for maximum performance
- Record videos from various devices via DirectShow (with web cameras, capture cards, etc.).