ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 22.214.171.12436 (1.30 Gb) includes major updates for the fast and non-destructive RAW image processing engine. Now photographers have tools with fast photo management, precise photo processing, hundreds of custom photo effects, convenient and beautiful HDR connections, panoramas, incognito and mixing adjustments, working with layers and more – all in one application. Almost every function and most of the improvements made to applications in version 2019 are a direct result of community participation in the RAW ON1 Photo project, the development team will continue this type of collaboration. Such work makes it possible to make ON1 RAW Photo as an application developed by photographers for photographers.
- ON1 HDR – makes amazing HDR photos. This program is able to analyze and process all information and series, shot with parentheses (test results show that the program does seven times faster, weeks of other HDR applications). The unique algorithm aligns photos and removes halos due to the movement of objects between exposures. This program provides complete non-destructive editing with natural results, besides that there is the ability to create truly real images.
- Pano Stitching – combine multiple photos into one panoramic or matrix photo. The program automatically synchronizes photos, even if not taken from a tripod, and mixes easily. Also available is the ability to embed panoramic metadata for panning on Facebook.
- Global Mask Editing Tool – mask editing tool, this includes the new slider Fensity and Feather, allowing you to change the density or opacity of the mask, and obscure the mask to reduce the overlay effect.
- Update Luminosity Mask – adjust the mask level to increase contrast or brightness, and also set the tonal area to only affect certain zones. This update allows users to focus only on the desired area based on photos.
Color Range Mask – creates a mask from the selected color range.
- Blur and Chisel Mask Tool – ON1 effect now includes Blur and Chisel mask tools. Blur Blur tool is ideal for selectively softening or blurring masks. The Chisel Tool (“Tool”) allows the user to selectively press or pull the tip to remove the halos. All of these new masking options can be edited again and are not destructive.
- Version – Version is a virtual copy of the same photo. Each version made can include non-destructive settings, including cutting, correcting, and adjusting. Version works like other photos, without taking up more space on the computer.
- Updated UI – a free modern interface where photography is focused. Custom name filters and layers simplify work, you can also choose the color of your own user interface
- Paint with Color Brush – drawing with the selected color can be ideal for smoothing the skin and making the annotation layer, or you can only work on the color itself, leaving the main luminosity unchanged to change the color of objects like the eye.
- Selectively Add or Remove Noise – removes noise in areas such as the sky, or adds noise to create artistic effects.
- Photo ON1 for Cellular – the best images are always with you with the help of the free ON1 mobile app. This is a great way to share your portfolio. This tool also allows you to synchronize new photos taken on the cellphone back to your work computer so that these photos are ready to be edited.
- Additional Camera & Lens Support – adds support for Nikon D850 cameras, Olympus EM-10 III and Panasonic DMC-G85, as well as a variety of new lenses.