Opera Neon 1.0.2459.0 Dev (37.50 Mb) is to provide users with an unusual way to interact with Web content, including the ability to move the item in the browser, and easily pull content directly from the network. Opera Browser is brought to a new level by introducing a number of innovative features like an ad blocker built-in VPN and free. At the same time, companies have realized that the time has come for a radical change in the entire browser industry.
“Today’s web browser, in fact, is the legacy of the last century. Neon Opera Project – an attempt to share our vision of a worldwide network in the future,” – said Christian Kolondra, head of the development of the Opera browser. Since its inception 20 years ago, the Internet has become an integral part of our lives, and today billions of people every day use through a web browser. But the internet is constantly changing. Similarly, the need for change and the browser.
Neon Opera presented user interface is completely new, which includes:
- a new start page that uses a background image installed on the user’s computer
- The left panel with a video player, a photo gallery and a download manager
- New visual tab bar on the right side of the browser window for easy viewing tabs
- Intelligent Systems for automatic control tab. The most commonly used tab will rise to the top, while rarely used tabs – on the contrary, fell
- This is a new search and address bar that supports the most popular search engine and OpenSearch technology.
In addition, they also add functionality such as:
- Elimination of video, allowing users to continue to view the video while other web pages
- A snapshot of any part of the Web page and save the images in the gallery browser
- split-screen mode that allows you to open and work on the screen with two pages at once.
Opera Browser and Opera Neon:
- As a concept browser, Opera Neon is not a replacement of the existing Opera browser. However, some of the features provided in it is planned to introduce at the Opera.