Opera Password Decryptor 6.0 (6.23 Mb) is a powerful tool to recover passwords saved in all versions of the Opera browser. It is no secret that the browser as well as other kinds of IE, FireFox, and so on, it saves your passwords and user names that are stored on the local computer, but they are encrypted. Therefore, if you have a website, your saved passwords, but after they forget, this program easily recover all.
Opera browser password file wand.dat kept in encrypted form. OperaPasswordDecryptor after startup will find it (or manually enter) and almost instantly displayed in a readable text file all the information from this small. The interface as simple as possible.
- Instant decryption and password recovery is stored in encrypted format for all versions of Opera.
- Providing support to restore the password stored for different system configurations, users can specify the path to a remote file system wand.dat to recover the password.
- Automatic detection of the password file based on the version of Opera.
- By default, the password is not displayed in plain text as it is confidential information. However, you can see them with the option to see the password.
- In case of a successful operation to restore display a user name, password, and the corresponding website and login.
- It is possible to sort the list of passwords displayed by different criteria, making it easier to search for the required password.
- You can store a list of passwords in HTML / XML file / TXT for further use.