ORPALIS PaperScan Professional Edition 3.0.95 with size 54.37 Mb is a universal, powerful, and easy to use program for scanning. Most applications of this kind are designed for one scanner, PaperScan allows you to control any scanner, including network scanners (TWAIN or WIA protocol supported). You can import all image / PDF files to PaperScan and arrange them in possible configurations, and then perform various image / enhancement settings and save your work in various file formats: JPEG, TIFF, PDF and JBIG2.
- Removes boxing marks
- Remove boundaries
- Detection and removal of blank pages
- Automatic rotation angle of scanned text
- Color settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma)
- Ability to apply various filters
- Print images
- Selection of image quality
- Area selection
- Resize the image
- Information about resolution, size, color, image mode
- Batch / Import Scanning
- Save in formats: PDF / A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
- Save multi-page images in formats: TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF / A